Your image-processing server for automatic individual image analysis and publication-centric enhancements
Elpical Claro provides a complete image processing workflow for printers, publishers and online communication companies that require fast processing of high volumes of images while achieving cost reduction and improved quality.
Through the Claro individual Image Analysis, Claro Premedia individually analyzes each image for a range of specific parameters and then enhances the image for highest-quality results… even images inside a PDF.
Claro also automates other image or photo processing tasks such as intelligent ICC-based DeviceLink conversions or file format conversions.
The Elpical Claro JobClient for InDesign® offers seamless integration of the Claro Premedia workflow into InDesign. The Claro Inspector for Photoshop® allows side-by-side viewing of original and processed image versions.
The new Claro Settings Assistant offers an easy-to-use desktop environment for creating, modifying and personalizing settings.
- Provide consistently high-quality image enhancements across varied individual images
- Save massive amounts of time on producing image-specific enhancements
- Process with confidence, knowing Claro Premedia will only enhance images where needed and even perform batch image enhancement inside PDF files
- in control of your workflow with Elpical Claro Inspector that route images to Adobe® Photoshop® for side-by-side comparisons.
- Seamless integration with nearly any editorial or production automation system like Enfocus Switch, WoodWing, InDesign and more.