- Sanoma was using a file-based editorial workflow.
- Acquisitions from the past lead to different work processes across magazine titles.
- The implementation was done across more than 50 titles, such as Libelle, Viva and Donald Duck.
- Unify the editorial workflows across titles.
- Deploy WoodWing Enterprise on a cross-platform (Mac/Windows) environment.
- Increase production efficiency and enable multichannel publishing.
- Gain more insight into the editorial workflows (reporting).
- All Sanoma titles live with WoodWing Enterprise.
- One unified work process across titles leading to efficiency gains.
- Multichannel environment.
- High level of backoffice automation.