- KSM had been using a DAM system for years. To use this DAM system efficiently with the continuously growing demands, significant investment in hardware would have been necessary.
- Users wanted the DAM system to be more user-friendly.
- To ensure highly efficient digital asset management the team considered both expanding the existing system as well as its replacement.
- The system should ensure highest efficiency along with the significantly increasing number of images in very high resolution.
- Deployment as a on-premise system in a mixed Windows and Macintosh environment should be no problem.
- The team aimed to significantly increase production efficiency, to solve performance issues and to improve user acceptance.
- The system must be able to handle many different file types including Adobe InDesign, AfterEffects, Illustrator, PDF, several image formats and many more.
- KSM uses Elvis DAM for the production of print and digital media and in-store communications
- The team enjoys an optimized workflow, high ease of use and a clear view of all assets in various formats – and files required for any job can be found at lightning speed.
- Several clients have remote access to the DAM system, simplifying complex review processes.