- Redesign of the editorial production processes;
- Implementation of WoodWing Enterprise for all editorial teams;
- Mix of newspapers and magazines;
- Implementation of Elvis DAM to support the photography team and the image workflows;
- Replacement of archive by Elvis DAM for over 1,000 users.
- Increase efficiency of the processes, enabling teams to create multi-channel publications;
- Create multi-channel publishing capability;
- Make a clear split in editorial processes and technology.
- All newspapers and magazines working with one common work process;
- Publication to print, online, tablet and mobile from one source;
- One single archive for content reuse across channels;
- Launch of digital only publications in WoodWing Enterprise with the same editorial teams, but new advertisers.